This blog is what it's named - my writer's notebook. All my thoughts, tidbits of inspiration and ideas are culminated here. If you like reading creative pieces or random thought splatter, this is the blog for you. Skip around as much as you like, no matter where you start or end, it will all make as little or as much sense as it would in order.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Pilot

          I'm a writer and lately I've been neglecting my writer's notebook. I've kept one for years, and have filled up numerous physical notebooks, but lately I haven't been using my current one like I should. Part of the problem is that I keep losing it, so I've decided to make a blog instead. I'm changing things up, which I think is what I really need, and it's harder to lose a blog than a notebook.
          So, forgive the sporadic nature of my posts. They will be sporadic and random in every way: frequency, length and subject matter. But, bare with me. I'm sure it won't be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment