This blog is what it's named - my writer's notebook. All my thoughts, tidbits of inspiration and ideas are culminated here. If you like reading creative pieces or random thought splatter, this is the blog for you. Skip around as much as you like, no matter where you start or end, it will all make as little or as much sense as it would in order.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Hold it up to the light
like a color slide
watching rainbow spots 
like fruity pebbles
dance and move and 
illuminate.

You'll see all I have to tell,
if you try.

Pick me up and spin me around,
and watch my smile,
my hair
illuminate.
Gold and red
like waves of sunshine.

Just take the time
And hold me up to the light.

*The first two lines are taken from Billy Collins' "Introduction to Poetry". The rest, is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment