This blog is what it's named - my writer's notebook. All my thoughts, tidbits of inspiration and ideas are culminated here. If you like reading creative pieces or random thought splatter, this is the blog for you. Skip around as much as you like, no matter where you start or end, it will all make as little or as much sense as it would in order.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Cleansing

I came home today after helping friends paint their house for a few hours, exhausted. That didn't matter. I ate dinner and left again, walking to Wawa to grab a coffee and a blueberry muffin. Then, once I got back home and settled in, it was about 8 o'clock. I've been writing ever since. Well, not entirely. I did draw for a little bit while the thunderstorm was going on because I couldn't leave my computer plugged in for fear of lightening bolts and whatever mysterious damage they cause to plugged items. I also listened to my iPod while doing both of these things. It is now 2:12 and I am still going strong on caffeine and creative energy. Which is surprising, because I had planned on being completely drained mentally, emotionally and physically by now. It was meant to be a cleansing process, to create and pour everything out of myself until I had nothing left to give and collapsed on my bed. Clearly, accomplishing this in six hours was a huge underestimation on my part. Either way, I've created some really awesome writing tonight and some not so awesome writing. I will definitely post one of the things that has been produced tonight, and as for the drawing, it goes with the piece that I will put up in a few minutes. However, this drawing is not finished, I've been attempting to do it right for months now, and it'll be a miracle if I ever get it done, so don't get your hopes up about seeing it. I don't know how much longer I will stay up tonight. I would like to go to sleep, but I wonder if all the caffeine in my system would make that pointless. I will stay up a bit longer to post what I wrote, and then see how I feel from there. I hope you like this one, I personally think it's pretty powerful and I love it. However, I'm biased, so don't tell me if it sucks. Or at least say it nicely, if it really is that awful. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment